Sunday, June 24, 2007

Making room

Jen and I spent this weekend going through the storage bins in the laundry room and our under-stair cubby. We managed to create a wagonload for Goodwill and made room for some of the baby stuff that is taking over our world. After clearing a pile of kitchen renovation materials that had accumulated in the downstairs, I was able to set up the Pack-and-Play as well as the swing.



While rooting through one of the bins, I came across a lot of old photos I had taken with me to college. This one, in particular, caught my eye.


Yep, that's my mom (a.k.a. Nonni) with my sister on board. Karin stayed put until the end of March, and part of me is wondering if our little guy will hang on for a while because Jen has made such a great home for him. On the other hand, it's going to be a hot week here in DC and that full moon is coming! We'll see how things go.

And since the flowerbox shot is a pretty consistent angle, here is the Sunday, June 24, "bump watch" picture!

1 comment:

T-H said...

This is very exciting! We'll be in town next weekend so it would definitely be nice if his arrival was a bit early--not to be selfish or anything.