Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Nonni & Granpa Tour


Mom spent Week 2 here helping us get used to the routines involved in taking care of our little Jack. Meanwhile, back in Dayton, my dad (dubbed "Granpa" by Jack's cousin, Ethan) had to get by on website pictures and phone calls. It was really unfair! Fortunately, Granpa was able to join Nonni and meet his new grandson for a too-brief weekend visit.

And what a weekend it was! My parents, like Jen's mom and Steve, are project-oriented people. We got a lot of things done around the house, including the finishing touches and paint on our front door trim kit, a storm door repair, a repainted stool and, unbelieveably, the construction of two new radiator covers for the kitchen and nursery. Meanwhile, Jack is making diapers. We're really rocking and rolling around here!

As I type, my mom is (hopefully) escaping from DCA on her delayed flight home. My dad's flight is later tonight. More pics in the album below:

Nonni & Granpa

No comments: