Saturday, August 11, 2007

National Night Out



I have a bunch of great photos to upload tomorrow, but I wanted to put a separate post up commemorating National Night Out. Del Ray and Warwick Village put on a great community event on Tuesday the 7th for families and Alexandria law enforcement. I volunteered and managed a water balloon toss game for the kids, which was a lot of fun. After we ran out of balloons, we had time to socialize with our neighbors, including Jeff and Kathleen (with daughter, Ellie) and Frank and Nancy (with daughter, Katie.) Above is a pic of the proud papas with their children.

Katie has a fun blog powered by Frank's excellent multimedia skills. I encourage you to check it out-- he's been at it since Katie arrived back in February. His videos are fantastic and inspire me to set Jack's future adventures to music. Jack's not as active as Katie yet, but I'm sure it won't be long before he's putting his foot in his mouth like her.

No comments: